Hi there,
Long time no see. I have been busy with work and also other things. I had ok time last week. It seems like I know where is a place for me. Just something around me has changed, it doesn't decrease my value. Presently I enjoy (or try to??) making myself look better and now I feel good with myself, my new life.
Anyway, I used to talk about relationship vs. friendship for a bit. Relationship is complicated. Someone says the breaking up scares him to involve in relationship but only take him a week to start the new one. Someone has been seeing a woman for years, but never called her "girlfriend" while another calls a girl he has been dating with for 2 month "my girlfriend". As I said relationship is not easy to understand even for 40 years old woman like me. So, let forget about it for a while.
If relationship is not for me, what about friendship? Is it easier? Can man and woman be best friend? Will it like a movie "When Harry met Sally?" or "My best friend's wedding"? Only time can tell.
"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same." Elbert Hubbard
"single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world." Leo Buscaglia
"Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends." Shirley MacLaine
"Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies." Aristotle
"Friendship is one mind in two bodies." Mencius
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." Oprah Winfrey
"The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." Elbert Hubbard
"The only way to have a friend is to be one." Ralph Waldo Emerson
"When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it." Edward W. Howe
"You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job." Laurence J. Peter
I believe that friendship is good always, if it's real. It doesn't change by time, who you are, how you look or your defects. I have heard from somewhere that "At the party, true friend will be the first who arrives and be the last who leaves.". Yeah, but only if I am invited.
Ok, bedtime. Good night.
me
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment