Hi there,
Please let me introduce myself. I am a 40 something Thai woman with a decent work. I am a single woman who has just broken up from almost 5 years relationship. Hang on! I am not here to find a new boyfriend. I just want to find the way to keep myself calm and booked with something. Moreover writing is something I love as well as travelling, photographing and chatting :)
This reminds me about my old time when I had my own web page sharing my opinion how I saw the world to the world and I had many readers. It's great to get a chance to do writing again although it is just as a diary of myself.
What happened recently with me teachs me how importance friends are. It make me think of a quote I loved in the past; "Friends are like stars. Not always seen, but always there". They are someone I don't think of when I am happy. I know my friends would not mind that, but I should not only call them when I need a sholder to cry on. They should be able to hear my happy stories as well. Anyway, one thing shocks me, I don't have a lot of friends who I can call "friends". Less than 5, OMG!.
This will make a big change in my life. Yes, I am 40 something. It sound too late to make a big change, but sooner is better, isn't it? I have to manage my life better. I have to find balance between my work life, my family, my friends, my love life and my "being-with-myself-doing-my-own-thing". Can I do that? I'll try and see.
Actually, I did start doing something new already. I started running last month. What drives me for that is to push myself doing something I've never believed I can do. Running on my own is very very boring and I can have so many excuses to tell myself not to do it, like "ahh it's too bright today", "jezzz, it's dark already", "I want to wait till my friends can run with me" or "no way I gonna run. the place is too crowded". As I said, I started doing it and if I can keep running just on my own and my music, that will be first acheivment I am proud of.
Next thing I will do is seeing my not-so-many friends more often. And, if I can I will make new network by taking a photographing course so that I can join a group of people who loves photography like I do.
It seems like my Year 2010 does not starts smoothly. This kind of thing happened to anyone, not just me. So, I have to live my life for myself and for one who enjoys to see me the way I am.
The show must go on. So must I.
It's me.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voice of a Thai Woman would be the correct grammar.
ReplyDelete