Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Speechless day!

Hi,

I have thought that I could deal with breaking up pretty well and seems like I will overcome soon until something happened today that showed I was wrong.

Today my ex and I were with a group of people. He was asked about his girlfriend and he replied in front of me. I felt like thunder was striking over my head. It was so hurtful to hear him promptly and proudly response to that question. I didn't know what to do at that moment, but pinching myself not to cry or not bursting in tear. I wanted to immediately run out and cried out loud, but could not. Hope nobody could notice my reaction.

This proves that I am not even closed to the state of "complete overcoming"

How long will this pain be with me? I completely understand why the Vice President of Samsung in Korea jumped from the building today. Maybe he thought it is the easiest and quickest way to end his pain, no matter what causes it.

How should I end mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment