Sunday, January 24, 2010

Be my own advisor

Hi there,

How are you? How was your weekend? I drove to see my parents who lives in countryside. When you feel bad, it is good to spend time with someone who you know that they unconditionally love you. It makes you feel nice to see how much someone is happy to see you. This feeling can cheers you up from problem you are facing. I took my dad for massage and we both had good time. Later, dad, mom and myself had good dinner together. I slept nicely end of the day.

This make me remember when one of my staff gave me a call last year after her relationship ended for couple months. She was crying and telling me she couldn't focus on her work. She didn't want to do anything at all. She felt like she didn't want to live anymore.

"I feel pity with my time loving him. I feel sad that I also lost good friend", she said.
"You didn't waste your time. If he does not love you as a lover, he can be your good friend still." , I tried to cheer her up.
"Don't even think about suicide. He will feel bad for a while and that's it. Why do you want to die for someone who doesn't love you the way you want? Why keep thinking of him? Why not focus on someone who cares for you always? I think you should take days off and take your parent travelling somewhere.", I added.

I can't believe that a year later all those words I said to her will come back to me like echo.

I met my ex last Friday. Yes, we are still be good friend, friendship is only one thing left for us. He said it seems like I can handle this problem better than him. Words stuck in my mouth and not spoken out were "I wish I had better other choices. I must find the way to survive from this Tsunami of my life without getting crazy and having you as my best friend". He tried to avoid talking about problem but I did the opposite. I think I have to face it if I want to overcome . I told him he may feel terrible with this circumstance but it is the consequence from choice he has made so he had to accept it.

The motto I reminds myself everyday is "Every exit is always the entrance to somewhere else"

Take care,
It's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment