Hi there,
Yesterday my female friend who I went shopping with on Wednesday told me that
"Do you remember the moisturiser I bought with you other day?
"Yes. Why?", I replied.
"My husband said it smell like Indian", she said.
"Did you ask him 'have you slept with indian lady so you know about the smell?", I asked her.
"No, I just said to him 'I bought it becasue I know you like Indian", she said.
I was stunned for a while after she said that to me. Such the different way of thinking bewteen two of us!!
For me, the way I think is so negative, always think of bad thing from any situation (I must have done too many Risk Assessment, as part of my job) so when I heard of comment from my friend's husband on that moisturiser , my brain interpreted that "he meant this cream smell like a cream that indian lady uses so he must sleep with Indian lady. How he know about it, otherwise"
For her, she just told him she bought it becasue she knew he likes it.
Then I told her, "Oh dear!!! Can you see how we think differently? . As the result, you are with your husband still while I have no one. I am not wondered. Now I understand."
I have learnt when it's too late. Poor me!
Nite nite,
me
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment