Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Syndrome

Hi there,

Sigh! It is Friday again. I hate it bcause it is now a depressing day for me. Although I spent my time running in the park, it didn't help at all.

When I was in relationship, Friday was the day that my ex and I would normally be together. We had nice dinner at nice place or sometimes he coooked. If we were in good mood, we went for dancing. It didn't matter how bad my week day was, I knew it would be gone when Friday came.

Now thing has been changed. Friday is not my day with him anymore. Yes, that's sad but a thought of him dating her on Friday makes me feel worse. I try not to think this way, try to delete this silly thought from my head, but yet successful. I must be seriously infected by Friday disease. I should be sent to I.C.U for emergency care.a

Presently, it doesn't matter how good my week day is, I know it would be gone when Friday come.


If anyone know how to cure this syndrome, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Nite nite,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment