Hi there,
Last Thurday, I was in a small birthday party at "Sod Sa-mo", a pub where its Thai name means "Single Club" or "Club of single people". It is a nice retro style place provides you yummy food and good live band.
Due to the pub name, we mostly talked about love.
I asked one female friend whether she has ever thought what if she said "Yes" when her ex bf propose to her +10 years ago. She said, "Yes, I have. I could see myself having couple children".
I asked her and another girl, "If you have to select, will you stay with one you love or one who loves you?" Surprisingly both of them said "At this age of mine, I will be with the one who loves me". One girl explained that "I was with the one I loved and I felt tired taking care of him and making him feel good with me. So, now I want someone to take care of me"
Ideally if we all can select, surely we want to be with one we love and get love back from that person. Unfortunately, life is not always fair. I don't know which choice I will choose when this happens. For now, I can say that it's nice to be love by someone so it is likely that I agree with both girls.
When you are with one who loves you (more than other girl), you will feel wanted, loved, cared, value and important. Your words are heard. Your sms get response. This will make you feel nice with yourself (doesn't mean "arrogant").
If you are with one you love (more than other guy), you will mostly feel low, lost, ignored, abandone and tired. You may think "although it's a bit painful to see him unhappy being with me, I am ok with that." Well, wait until you see him very happy when he is not with you. It isn't the same feeling, it is lot worse.
Although my love life has gone, I still think postively that once I was lucky enough to be with the one I loved and got love back from him (I really felt I was loved by him although it could be my big misunderstanding). I learnt to know the feeling of loving and being love. That was wonderful.
For me, great love is the love that allows you to love someone and still be able to be yourself.
Good night!
me
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment